These classic white chocolate blondies require no mixer and only a little prep work. Soft fudgy blondie bars crammed with melting white chocolate chips!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large cold egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together melted butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Add the flour and beat until fully incorporated. The batter will be thick.
- Pour in ½ cup of white chocolate chips and stir together.
- Spread onto the parchment paper and bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and then cut into squares.