Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and absolutely delicious.
- 200g Plain Flour
- 200g Granulated Sugar
- 100g Dairy Free Margarine
- 50g Cocoa Powder (Not hot chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4
- Line or grease an 8″ square tin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
- Melt the margarine and add to the flour mix.
- Using your fingers, mix it all together until it resembles a crumbly mix.
- Add any extras now at this stage.
- Pour your mixture into your tin, level off and press mixture down so it compacts.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 9 squares while still warm, and sprinkle with extra sugar if desired.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate crunch