These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are ready in less than 30 minutes and sure to be a hit with everyone.
- Mini Waffle Bowls
- ½ Cup White Candy Discs
- Edible Mini Hearts, Valentine Sprinkles, & Red and Pink Nonpareils
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Melt candy discs according to package directions. Dip each rim of the waffle bowl into the melted chocolate.
- Place the Valentine sprinkles on a piece of parchment paper and dip the chocolate rim into the sprinkles. Turn upright and let dry.
- To make the strawberry sauce, add the chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan.
- Heat mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stirring most of the time.
- The strawberries will cook down and a sauce will form. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop any flavor of ice-cream into the waffle bowls and spoon the strawberry sauce over the top and Enjoy!!
- If any sauce is leftover, place in a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.