Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, if you are in need of a simple and easy dessert, look no further. These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are ready in less than 30 minutes and sure to be a hit with everyone.
So pretty, and oh so delicious.
A DECADENT OPTION THAT IS SURE TO IMPRESS
These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are…
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- deliciously divine, and
- sure to be a hit with everyone.
Here are some other Valentine Recipes you may also like.
These sprinkle-adorned Valentine Ice Cream Bowls with Strawberry Sauce are ready in less than 30 minutes and sure to be a hit with everyone.
- Mini Waffle Bowls
- ½ Cup White Candy Discs
- Edible Mini Hearts, Valentine Sprinkles, & Red and Pink Nonpareils
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Melt candy discs according to package directions. Dip each rim of the waffle bowl into the melted chocolate.
- Place the Valentine sprinkles on a piece of parchment paper and dip the chocolate rim into the sprinkles. Turn upright and let dry.
- To make the strawberry sauce, add the chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan.
- Heat mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stirring most of the time.
- The strawberries will cook down and a sauce will form. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop any flavor of ice-cream into the waffle bowls and spoon the strawberry sauce over the top and Enjoy!!
- If any sauce is leftover, place in a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use our recipe index page to find more recipes. You might also like to Follow Food For Fought on Pinterest to see all the recipes I’m sharing there.
If you want the nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.