These delicious s’mores cookies are packed with summer flavor – from the graham cracker-infused dough to the gooey roasted marshmallows on top. When you bite into one of these amazing cookies, you’ll think you’re relaxing by the fire at your favorite campsite!
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoons of mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place marshmallows on top. Turn the oven to broil and place the cookies in for two minutes, keeping the oven door cracked to prevent burning.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before serving.