This Easy Chicken Pasta Bake recipe is a super easy and delicious dinner for all the family. Kids, too, love this Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Pasta Bake.
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 bag of dried pasta
- 2 large chicken breast
- Season salt
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 stem of rosemary
- 1 stem of thyme
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle season salt on the chicken and add to heated skillet.
- While chicken is cooking, began to cook your pasta according to the package directions.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, removed and set aside.
- Now, drain pasta and add to a large bowl. Mix in marinara sauce.
- Add the pasta and sauce mix to a large rectangular glass baking dish.
- Prep rosemary and thyme, mincing both and mix together.
- Place chicken on top, placing it so that it covers the entire pasta mix.
- Sprinkle rosemary and thyme over chicken and pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake for 35 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven once golden brown.
- Garnish and serve.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Family Food