These Pecan and Chocolate Chip Magic Bars are magically delicious, nutty, gooey, caramel-y and utterly irresistible. Easy to make with a graham cracker base, chocolate chips, pecans, and sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1 egg, and butter together until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8″ x 8″ casserole pan.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, 1 egg and vanilla extract. Gently stir in the pecans and chocolate chips and then fold out over the graham crust.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, until the top is golden colored.
- Let the crust set and cool for at least one hour before cutting into bars.