This all-in-one dinner has quite quickly become a family favorite! Instant Pot Chorizo Risotto all cooked together in one pot, with rice, chorizo, saffron, and asparagus.
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Cups of Arborio rice
- 6 cups of boiling water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon Saffron
- 100g Chopped Chorizo
- Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Tbs Parmesan Cheese
- Make the vegetable stock by adding the vegetable stock cubes to boiling water. Set aside.
- Chop the onion, add to the instant pot and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and a pinch of salt to the onion and saute for a further minute.
- Add saffron and 1/4 of a cup of the vegetable stock. Mix and saute for another minute.
- Add your chopped chorizo sausage followed by the remaining vegetable stock.
- Add a trivet and place your asparagus on top to steam.
- Cook For 6 Minutes and then release the pressure for 5 minutes.
- Remove the trivet with the asparagus on.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese into the risotto.
- Your Risotto is ready to serve, with the garnish of Asparagus.