Decadent and delicious, this ooey, gooey chocolate brownie pudding is every chocolate lover’s dream come true! An outer brownie shell hides a rich chocolate pudding underneath!
- 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour (or plain flour)
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 a cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted Butter/Shortening (melted)
NEEDED AT STEP 5
- 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 a cup of Cocoa
- 1 and 3/4 cup of HOT Water
- Start by sifting together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add in your milk, vanilla, and melted shortening.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Mix together your brown sugar and cocoa.
- Sprinkle all over the top of your batter.
- Pour hot water over entire batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!