These adorable Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Cheese Danishes make a delightful Valentine’s Day dessert or snack. Whip these up in no time and you can be sure to impress.
Page has affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy
Who could resist these cute danish hearts?
AN EASY TO MAKE TREAT FOR YOUR SWEET THIS VALENTINES DAY
These Mini Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish Hearts are…
- Adorable bite-sized snacks that taste as good as they look
- Easy to make, cooks in less than 15 Minutes
- A fantastic way to impress your Valentine
THE STEPS IN PICTURES
LOOKING FOR MORE TREATS FOR YOUR SWEET?
These adorable Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Cheese Danishes make a delightful Valentine’s Day dessert or snack.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 –1/4 cup flour (for work surface)
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 17.3-ounce package puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and cocoa until light and fluffy.
- Flour work surface and unfold the puff pastry.
- Using your fingertips, gently seal the creased lines; use a rolling pin, carefully, if necessary.
- Use a 3” cookie cutter to cut out 9 hearts.
- Repeat steps 4-6 with the remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Place hearts onto the baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, gently score a heart shape about ¼ inch inside each puff pastry heart.
- Using a fork, poke inside each of the hearts twice.
- In a small bowl, mix together egg and water until combined.
- Brush the border of each heart with egg mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Using a fork, poke the inside heart around the border.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into each heart, keeping inside the border (Use a piping bag for less mess.)
- Place some diced strawberries onto each pastry.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over danishes.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you!
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use our recipe index page to find more recipes. You might also like to Follow Food For Fought on Pinterest to see all the recipes I’m sharing there.
If you want the nutritional information for a recipe, I recommend entering the recipe into this nutrition analyzer, which will calculate it for you.
If you make this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #fffrecipes — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter!
NEVER MISS A FOOD FOR FOUGHT CREATION:
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**