Deliciously gooey Cadburys Creme Egg Blondies. Quick and easy to make, they are the perfect Easter baking treat.
- 8– 1.2-ounce milk chocolate eggs with soft fondant center (Cadbury® Crème Eggs)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 8×11 with butter and flour.
- Beat flour and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Spread batter into prepared dish, and push crème eggs into the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until middle is set.