Chocolate and cherries make these delightful chocolate cherry muffins a super delicious way to satisfy those chocolate cravings! Moist, full of flavor and so easy to make!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup oil of choice
- 2 cups cherries (I blended ours a bit so we didn’t have big chunks in the muffins)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Combine all dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add the yogurt, eggs, milk, and oil. Stir to combine until no dry spots appear.
- Chop or puree your cherries, add them to the mixture along with as many chocolate chips as you desire.
- Line a muffin tray with your choice of liners and then fill each muffin cavity 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.