Caramel Apple Cookies are so simple to make and have the delicious taste of caramel apples!
- ½ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chopped green apple
- 12 soft caramels, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with grease or parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda until well combined.
- Add dry flour mixture to sugar mixture, and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in apple pieces.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Place caramel in the middle of each cookie, and gently push down.
- Bake for about 10-11 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- Move to a wire rack to cool.