These buffalo turkey meatballs are super flavorful, nutritious, simple to make, and an excellent appetizer or a fantastic dinner with a side of veggies.
- 1 lb. of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 1 tablespoon Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Light Miracle Whip
- 5 Green Onion Stalks (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro
- 1 and 1/4 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Fat-Free Ranch (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start combining all ingredients, except buffalo sauce, in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine well.
- Roll into 1 and 1/2 inch balls with your hands and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and place in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add in buffalo sauce and stir until well coated and warm.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course